What we do
Whether in-house or outsourced FM services, waste is likely to be just one service within your remit and you can’t be expected to be specialists in it – that’s where we come in. We have years of knowledge and knowhow to deliver the best possible solution for you or your client.
We understand the need for a tailored, often, national or multi-site solution with clear accountability and KPIs built in to ensure success. Our very own outsourced solution ensures a clear standardised approach to waste management across your group, giving clarity at every level of your business.
We believe the best way to manage waste is to avoid creating it in the first place, and our waste minimisation programmes aim to do exactly that. Helping you build a clear strategy toward waste minimisation, we will analyse your existing waste streams to identify ways to prevent waste from being generated in the first place.
On your behalf, we can manage and implement a fully inclusive testing service that includes:
- Full segregation strategy and sample plans
- Testing carried out using UKAS & MCERTS accredited laboratory
- Next day courier service for testing kits if booked before 2pm
- Accelerated chemical analysis results
- Classification and assessment of waste materials in accordance with WM3 guidance.