Department: Reconomy Trade - Construction, Infrastructure, Housebuilding
Due to maternity leave we are offering an opportunity for someone to take their first steps into a Team Leader role, potentially having not had any experience of this previously. Reporting to the Sales & Service Manager this position will ensure the relevant team members can deliver the required standard of customer service. Additionally, you will resolve any issues with a designated customer’s account and maintain a strong customer relationship with the accounts so that customers are retained.
• To monitor and distribute the work of Team members to ensure that the Team is operating effectively in line with the notified Company Key Performance Indicators
• To approve the delivery of priced services or products so that a positive Gross Profit is maintained.
• To identify performance/sickness issues with Team members and undertake action (in conjunction with HR) so that
performance levels of the Team are maintained.
• To receive customer enquiries for the Company’s products and services, place orders with supply chain and
convert into bookings.
• To identify sales opportunities where possible and ensure client performance is line with budget.
• To record, update and maintain customer data and customer interaction on the Company’s bespoke system.
• To establish a working relationship with the designated customers and internal contacts ensuring any complaints
are dealt with efficiently.
• To raise quotations for products and services in accordance with the notified Company KPI’s and the customer’s
• To record, monitor and review Credit Limits, Invoice queries, Site Value and Expenditure of accounts so that the
account does not exceed its financial limits and values as determined in the SLA.
Skills, Attributes & Education
• Successful track record of working as an Account Coordinator or equivalent role.
• Excellent communication skills and telephone manner.
• Previous experience of working as a Team Leader in a Customer Service function (desirable).
• Fully conversant with Microsoft Office.
• GCSE or equivalent Maths and English (or equivalent).
• A strong desire to develop a career within Reconomy.
• Good under pressure and able to prioritise workload.
Temporary, maternity cover
How to apply
To apply for this position, please submit your CV to email@example.com