Supply Chain Manager
Reporting to the Senior Supply Chain Manager you will be responsible for maintaining allocated suppliers supporting our waste and recycling services. Managing commercial negotiations, supply chain processes and carrying out analysis of your portfolio to ensure we continue to provide optimum services. Keeping up to date with industry changes and identifying possible new products and services you will be playing a direct part in Reconomy’s goals to improve client retention and improve profit.
The key responsibilities and duties of the role
- Build strong relationships with the allocated supplier base including planned and documented review meetings
- Monitoring supplier performance using the available supplier performance data and in accordance with the Reconomy Way
- Instigate periodic market testing and present findings
- Identify potential new suppliers to work with the Reconomy Group
- Assisting with tenders and strategic pricing matrices
You will be covering the North of England up to the border of Scotland, so ideally looking for someone who lives in the Midlands or North West of England to cover this patch but to also have easy access to our head office in Telford. A full driving licence is an essential requirement of the role and you will have a company car.
You’ll need to be able to demonstrate experience managing commercially successful relationships with customers or suppliers. Knowledge of the waste industry would be advantageous however, negotiation and commercial relationship management is more important. We are an outsourced supplier of waste management and recycling with a strong focus on the circular economy working with customers from all industries.
How to apply
To discuss further or to apply please send your CV to email@example.com