Site Liaison Officer
We are looking for a Site Liaison Officer (covering the Scotland and the North East). Reporting to the National Contract Manager, the SLO’s are essential in Reconomy delivering first class service to our customers. The successful candidate will be responsible for working as part of a team to manage customer relationships on site within the region.
Focusing on delivering and implementing customer waste strategies including agreed segregation performance and ensuring the customer experience meets Reconomy standards. The primary focus will be to build and maintain relationships with onsite personnel and Contract Managers. You will also need to continuously strive to introduce new products/services to customer sites.
- Managing the service commitment Reconomy has with its customers.
- To conduct regular site visits on agreed intervals.
- Developing relationships with key contacts at site level.
- Performing regular ‘Toolbox Talks’ on all new sites and refreshers when needed.
- Production of Site Waste Management Plans.
- To complete all monthly and weekly reporting statistics.
- Ensuring sites are in possession of and displaying correct compliance documentation.
- Identification of added value sales opportunities such as muck away, aggregates and hazardous waste.
- Attending customer meetings to support the Regional Account Manager as and when required
Skills and experience
- Knowledge of the Construction or Housebuilding Market along Waste Management experience desirable though not essential.
- Solid understanding of providing solutions and following best practice.
- Business and customer oriented team player with ability to form lasting relationships.
- Strong influencing and communication skills at all levels within an organisation.
- Ability to handle and manage high volume of work, short deadlines, travel and problem solve.
- Must hold a full UK driving licence.
- Fully conversant with Microsoft Office.
- Please be aware some overnight stays will be required due to the logistics of the Territory.
Car, laptop, tablet & phone
How to apply
To discuss further or to apply please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org