Sales and Service Coordinator
Key accounts team
As a Sales and Service Coordinator you will be working with customers to deliver an excellent service. Ensuring that the day to day runs smoothly through organisation and prioritisation of your workload while managing ad-hoc queries and using problem solving skills to create good outcomes today and even better outcomes in the future. As part of a small team, you will be in a fast-paced environment so you will need to enjoy working as part of a group while also being able to take responsibility for your own workload and build up relationships with your customers.
- Processing incoming customer enquiries by phone or email and converting into orders.
- Liaise with supply chain to book in customer orders.
- Enter and maintain customer data and interaction on Reconomy’s systems.
- Establish strong relationships with customers and internal contacts.
- Take ownership of customer complaints or queries ensuring they are investigated and resolved promptly.
- Raise quotations for products and services in accordance with the notified Key Performance Indicators and the customer’s Service Level Agreements.
- Previous customer facing experience.
- Experience of working under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- IT Literate, a fair ability with Microsoft programmes such as Word, Excel, Outlook and Teams.
- Customer centric and able to develop strong relationships with customers and colleagues.
- Effective communication skills both written and verbal.
- Good attention to detail to ensure accuracy when placing orders and managing customer accounts.
This is a permanent, full time opportunity and is paying the Real Living Wage.
If you have the drive and determination to succeed in a busy, fast paced, customer focussed environment then this could be the role for you!
How to apply
To discuss further or to apply please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org