The next stage in the process is collection. Our comprehensive and innovative services cover as much as you need, and our support is second to none. We’re with you all the way as a partner. We don’t start the contract and come back in a year, we provide on-site teams that work on planning and implementation and offer day-to-day help.
- Total waste management
- Scheduled and ad-hoc services
- Sustainable product returns
Total waste management
We offer a reliable, responsible and effective service that encompasses all your needs. We have the advantage of not being limited by facilities, so are able to work in an agile way that continues to evolve with the environment and market conditions. We work with over 1,000 pre-approved supply chain partners nationwide. 80% of these are SMEs, which supports local communities and reduces the carbon footprint of excessive carriage.
Scheduled and ad-hoc services
We’re set up to manage scheduled and ad-hoc services via our customer service desk and are available around the clock.
Sustainable Product Returns
The home is now the fitting room, meaning around 30% of clothing is returned. Our group company, ReBOUND, helps retailers manage returns smarter and more sustainably while simultaneously enhancing the customer experience. This is achieved through a combination of intelligent tech, logistical innovation, and sustainable thinking:
• Returns handling – our network of carriers, fulfilment partners and e-commerce solution providers enables us to expand to manage the whole process.
• Reverse logistics – we combine reverse logistics networks with leading returns technology to streamline the process for online retailers.
• Support with waste minimisation – packaging from online purchased goods or end-of-life products.