Regional Account Manager (Scotland)
Managed Accounts team
Covering Scotland, you will be managing our existing clients such as housebuilders and construction companies while working to develop opportunities with new clients spanning our range of products and services across waste, recycling and resource management.
You will be developing healthy growth and customer satisfaction working closely with colleagues to have a comprehensive understanding of how projects are progressing. As a role with a blend of account management and new business development you will have a breadth of opportunity to make a success of this position.
We are a technology driven business and part of our offering is our suite of apps and our portal along with the efficiency and informative data these bring so you will need to have a good appreciation of utilising technology to demonstrate the added value to the customer.
Duties and responsibilities
- Ensure healthy growth in line with agreed targets within all the accounts allocated and establish commercially fruitful relationships with key contacts.
- Responsibility for own budget and forecasting of budget expectations to ensure regional targets are met.
- Carry out regular business reviews and site visit appraisals as agreed with the customer.
- Manage aged debt for all relevant accounts/projects in conjunction with the allocated credit controller.
- Maintain your Pipeline on a weekly basis for your customer base to ensure you follow up all of the opportunities, and secure the new business opportunities.
- Identify growth from the existing customer base and to convert these opportunities into tangible results.
- Seek out potential new customers in regions to increase revenue.
- Essential experience of managing and growing customer accounts with a multi-million spend budget.
- Experience working within the waste, housebuilder or construction industries is desirable.
- Strong influencing, negotiation and communication skills at all levels within an organisation.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Ability to handle and manage high volumes of work, short deadlines and travel.
- Results oriented approach with a proactive ‘can do’ attitude.
- Customer focused while considering commercial aspects of the business.
- Excellent business and financial acumen.
How to apply
To discuss further or to apply please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org