Soil Sampling, Testing & Classification
To suit any project
We have the necessary skills and knowledge to oversee every aspect of your waste management needs, from initial investigations and classification of your soils or other materials, all the way through to eventual disposal.Get in touch
Soil Sampling, testing, classification, and on-site services
As a producer of waste, it is your responsibility to ensure that any materials removed from your site are correctly classified and appropriate routes for disposal are identified.
On your behalf, we can manage and implement a fully inclusive testing service that includes:
- Full segregation strategy and sample plans
- Testing carried out using UKAS & MCERTS accredited laboratory
- Next day courier service for testing kits if booked before 2pm
- Accelerated chemical analysis results
- Classification and assessment of waste materials in accordance with WM3 guidance.
Option 1 - Soil sampling kits
Option 2 - Onsite testing
Option 3 - Rapid onsite testing (RMT)
Want to know more about our products & services?
We work with businesses of varying sizes and within all sectors across the UK, to help you decide which waste and recycling services best fit your needs.