You will become a specialist within the waste and resource management industry whilst developing your procurement expertise as part of our close knit team who strive for success. You’ll be confident having a conversation with your contacts to secure orders, create improvements and have a substantial influence on the commercial results. This will give you the platform you need to grow your career with the Reconomy Group.
Sourcing suppliers and negotiating rates for all types of land removal from clean to contaminated soils and provide supplies of all types of materials, from aggregate and topsoil to ready mixed concrete and tarmac will be part of your day to day, but no two days are the same in this role. You don’t need to know about this industry, we will provide thorough training and responsibilities will be increased as your confidence grows.
Typical tasks and duties
- Procure waste management solutions and site services, securing several quotes to ensure we buy competitively.
- Ensure that all suppliers conform to industry standards and services are delivered within SLA’s.
- Generate sales quotations, follow up with a call and negotiate rates where required to convert to order.
- Assist in tender compilation, working with the sales teams to provide suitable options which protect margin and provide client satisfaction.
- Establish effective working relationships with internal and external contacts.
- Record, update and maintain customer data and customer interaction.
- Hungry for success, should that be developing your career or the success of your team.
- Teamwork, always helping colleagues whether they are sat next to you or in another department.
- Customer centric, strive for continually great customer service, internally and externally.
- Results focused, through satisfied customers or achieving KPI’s.
- Organised and a proactive approach to a workload.
- Enjoy finding a way to solve a problem.
- GCSE C grade Maths and English or equivalent.
This is a full time, permanent position
How to apply
To discuss further or to apply please send your CV to email@example.com