Operations & Compliance Administrator
We have the opportunity for someone that is looking to kick start their career by joining the Operations department as an Operations & Compliance Administrator. Our diverse and versatile business demands the talents and creativity of individuals with a wide range of skills and experience, ensuring that day to day administrative tasks are completed.
The key responsibilities and duties of the role
- To support in the coordination of documentation relating to our service providers and any related supplier documentation.
- Assist in the maintenance of the database of service provider and supplier documentation and information (The Reconomy Portal).
- Through the case management system, administer the timely processing of returned Duty of Care documentation on to the Reconomy systems (Reconomy Portal).
- Provide administrative support to the Operations function, collating data specific to the trading of commodities and the timely processing of customer rebates.
- General administrative duties within the Operations and Environment & Compliance Departments.
- Hungry for success, should that be developing your career or the success of your team.
- Teamwork, always helping colleagues whether they are sat next to you or in another department.
- Customer centric, strive for continually great customer service, internally and externally.
- Results focused, through satisfied customers and suppliers.
- Organised and a proactive approach to a workload.
- Enjoy finding a way to solve a problem.
- Excellent report writing skills.
- Full conversant with Microsoft Office.
- GCSE C grade Math’s and English or equivalent.
Our offices are currently closed so this position will start as a fully remote role but we do hope to move back into the office in the coming months at which point this position will be based from our Telford office. Our offices are currently closed so this position will start as a fully remote role but we do hope to move back into the office in the coming months at which point this position will be based from our Telford office.
How to apply
To discuss further or to apply please send your CV to email@example.com