Internal Sales Lead
Reconomy Trade team
We’re looking for an Internal Sales Lead to join the Reconomy Trade team, who will work closely alongside the management team to effectively manage an internal sales function.
What does the role involve? As Internal Sales Lead, you will manage the internal sales team and ensure growth of sales, margin and profitability within the Reconomy Trade brand. You must be driven to achieve and able to lead others towards high performance levels across all KPI’s.
In this role, you will be responsible for growing the sales, delivering the sales strategy and maximising sales opportunities alongside your team.
Your job is to lead from the front in winning business as well as overseeing a small team. We are not just looking for someone to oversee team activity; you need to be in the thick of making it happen.
The successful candidate will require:
• Experience/knowledge of selling service solutions to SME businesses.
• A solid grounding in sales and customer services ideally gleaned from a service led industry.
• Leadership skills with the ability to coach and mentor your internal sales team.
• A flair for customer service, developing and managing others with a can-do attitude.
• Knowledge of pricing, and commercial negotiations.
• The ability to analyse business intelligence to maximise new opportunities and drive retention.
• A desire and tenacity to drive performance and standards across the team.
Our offices are currently closed so this position will start as a fully remote role but we do hope to move back into the office in the coming months at which point this position will be based from our Telford office.
How to apply
Apply with your cover letter through our new portal: https://reconomy.ciphr-irecruit.com/Applicants/