Green Champions Award
New award, partnered by Reconomy, helps organisations improve their environmental behaviour
Clean Up Britain has launched the Green Champions Award, in collaboration with four industry-leading partners.
Reconomy are one of the four industry-leading partners, alongside; Event Cup Solutions, FSG, and Zero Waste Events.
The Green Champions Award is about asking organisations to embrace sustainable operating practices and to educate their key stakeholders, be that customers, festival-goers, fans or students and staff.
Covering five areas:
• Elimination of single use food and beverage packaging
• Reduction of general waste and an increase in recycling levels
• Reducing, capturing and recycling food waste
• Consumer engagement to reduce littering and improve the provision of 'binfrastructure'
• A commitment to increase carbon literacy across the organisation
Find out more about the awards involvement here