Customer Service Team Leader
Construction and Infrastructure Team
Are you looking for a role with variety where you can utilise your skills and experience?
Do you thrive on leading and motivating a team to deliver exceptional service?
Due to an internal promotion, we have a vacancy for a Team leader within our Managed Account team.
Reporting to the Sales & Service Manager this position will ensure the relevant team members can deliver first class customer service. Additionally, you will act as an escalation point and maintain a strong customer relationship with these accounts so that customers are retained.
Duties and responsibilities of the role
• To monitor and distribute the work of Team members to ensure that they are operating effectively in line with the notified Company Key Performance Indicators
• Motivating, training and coaching team members to ensure performing to best of their ability and continuing their development through constructive feedback
• Drive added value to the department by being commercially minded and maximising opportunities where identified.
• To build and maintain strong relationships with the designated customers and internal contacts ensuring any queries or complaints are dealt with efficiently.
• Actively promote and identify continuous improvement in customer service standards and processes including the use of technology to drive efficiencies.
• To record, monitor and review Credit Limits, Invoice queries, Site Value and Expenditure of accounts so that the account does not exceed its financial limits and values as determined in the SLA.
• When required to, receive customer enquiries for the Company’s products and services, raise quotations, place orders with supply chain and convert into bookings
• To record, update and maintain customer data and customer interaction on the Company’s bespoke system.
Skills and experience
• Excellent communication skills, telephone manner and attention to detail.
• Ability to deal with escalated and difficult situations with a solution focused approach.
• Pro active with the ability to manage competing priorities whilst working under pressure to meet deadlines.
• Passionate about delivering the right outcome for the business and customer, and the proven ability to inspire this in others
• Previous experience of working as a Team Leader in a Customer Service function (desirable).
• Fully conversant with Microsoft Office.
• GCSE or equivalent Maths and English
• A strong desire to develop a career within Reconomy.
How to apply
Apply through our candidate portal https://reconomy.ciphr-irecruit.com/Applicants/vacancy