Customer Service Representative
Managed Accounts team
Is customer satisfaction at the heart of what you do? Would you enjoy putting your personality into each phone call? Able to work under pressure in a fast-paced working environment?
Duties and responsibilities
- Receive customer requests via email and telephone to book required services.
- Managing large amounts of inbound and outbound calls in a timely manner.
- Maintain customer data and interaction on the CRM system.
- Proactively identify sales opportunities when speaking to customers.
- Delivery of excellent customer service with internal and external customers to ensure that Reconomy’s Vision, Mission and Values are met.
- To escalate customer queries and/or complaints to the Account Coordinator.
- Develop solid relationships with customers and key contacts to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Hungry for success, should that be developing your career or the success of your team.
- Teamwork, always helping colleagues whether they are sat next to you or in another department.
- Customer centric, strive for continually great customer service, internally and externally.
- Results focused, through satisfied customers or achieving KPI’s.
- Organised and a proactive approach to a workload.
- Enjoy finding a way to solve a problem.
- A good standard of Maths and English.
Our offices are currently closed so this position will start as a fully remote role but we do hope to move back into the office in the coming months at which point this position will be based from our Telford office.
This is a full time, permanent role.
How to apply
To discuss further or to apply please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org