Do you have experience in Credit Control but you are looking for a new challenge? Are you used to working to targets each month? Fast paced working environment doesn’t phase you?
You will make regular contact, predominately via telephone, to a variety of clients to arrange payment of invoices, ensuring that solid customer centric relationships are formed and robust credit control methods are implemented.
Duties and responsibilities
- Robust coordination of the Credit Control process.
- Contact customers by telephone, email and letter to encourage collection.
- Maintain accurate records on follow up and cash collection.
- Handle invoice queries and manage dispute process in a timely fashion.
- Coordinate with relevant departments on remedial action for overdue amounts.
- Attend ad-hoc meetings with customers with a view to resolving disputes and maintaining and enhancing relations.
- Management of workflow and customer issues regarding non-payment.
- Fully record all Credit Control activity on company systems.
- Previous experience of working in Credit Control.
- Computer literate with strong Microsoft Office skills.
- Excellent customer service and telephone ability.
- Ability to work to targets.
- Accuracy with numbers and analytical mindset.
- Ability to provide timely information and reports for the relevant parties.
Our offices are currently closed so this position will start as a fully remote role but we do hope to move back into the office in the coming months at which point this position will be based from our Telford office.Our offices are currently closed so this position will start as a fully remote role but we do hope to move back into the office in the coming months at which point this position will be based from our Telford office.
Telford/Shropshire, full time
How to apply
To discuss further or to apply please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org