Business Development Executive
Reconomy Trade team
Are you used to tailoring your approach to each customer’s needs to convert leads into sales? Perhaps you don’t have sales experience but see yourself as an enthusiastic and influential sales professional? Or do you feel like you’ve hit the ceiling in your current role and you’re wanting a challenge within a new industry?
You’ll be targeting lapsed or downtrading customers whilst also actively prospecting for new business opportunities, you will be driven to succeed and enjoy building relationships with new contacts. Support will be given through your induction and training so that you have an understanding of the industry we work in and the products and services to ensure that you can strive for success.
Typical tasks and duties for this role
- Proactively identify opportunities to upsell/cross sell our products and services, converting these into bookings.
- Account manage a portfolio of accounts, identifying sales opportunities and increasing spend.
- Record, update and maintain customer data and customer interaction on the CRM system.
- Working closely with the wider team and external colleagues to ensure smooth mobilisation of new accounts and conversion from enquiry through to booking.
- Establish an excellent relationship with the designated customers and business contacts.
- Proactively manage incoming enquiries and prospecting opportunities.
- Previous experience in outbound sales would be advantageous.
- Proven success of achieving targets and working to KPI’s.
- Good understanding of GP and margins.
- Excellent communication skills and telephone manner.
- Confident with Microsoft Office.
- Enthusiastic, driven and determined.
- Responds well to pressure.
You will start this role working from home, but once the office re-opens you will be working full time there.
How to apply
To discuss further or to apply please send your CV to email@example.com