Reporting to the Accounts Payable Team Leader, as a Reconciler you will be tasked with the reconciliation of purchase invoices against contracted movements on our bespoke system. Through timely and accurate reconciliation, you will be playing an important part in the wider team’s ability to deliver an excellent service and in swift query resolution help to protect and improve profit.
Typical tasks and duties
- Ensure supplier invoices are received by the deadline given.
- Ensure proof of deliveries are scanned to relevant movements on Chorus.
- Request any missing documentation from the service provider.
- Ensure service providers are notified of queries held on invoices within agreed timescales.
- Investigate query causes and responses and seek satisfactory resolution.
- Follow procedure to ensure costs are recovered.
- Achieve targets set throughout the month by deadlines given.
- Maintain historical record by ensuring Approved Service Provider invoices are filed accordingly.
- Ensure good relationships are made and kept with service providers.
- Comfortable with picking up the telephone to contact suppliers.
- Ability to problem solve.
- A flexible approach to work to meet the needs of the business.
- Administration experience.
- Some exposure to accounts (purchase ledger, invoicing).
- Fully conversant with Microsoft Office.
- GCSE C grade Maths and English or equivalent.
This is a full time, permanent position and will pay the Real Living Wage.
How to apply
To discuss further or to apply please send your CV to email@example.com