Managed Accounts Team
Your key focus will be providing exceptional customer service by building strong relationships with key contacts and providing support to customers on a variety of communication platforms. It is your job to understand the expectations and specific needs of the customers to ensure that we carry on delivering a market leading service.
The key responsibilities and duties of the role
- Maintain up to date knowledge of the sector’s products and services as well as relevant industry information to benefit our customers.
- Establish long standing relationships with a varied customer base, feeling confident and comfortable with speaking to business contacts at all levels.
- Responding to all customer requirements in line with the business KPIs, whether that be on the phone or via email.
- Efficiently process and complete bookings.
- Investigate and resolve customer complaints promptly, taking ownership and seeing them through to resolution.
- Record, update and maintain customer data and interaction on the CRM system.
- Enthusiastic and driven to put the customers needs first, striving to provide exemplary service.
- Organised and a proactive approach to a workload.
- Creative thinking to suggest solutions that avoid recurrence of common issues.
- Teamwork, supporting colleagues whether they are sat next to you or in another department.
- Results focused, through satisfied customers or achieving KPI’s.
- Hungry for success, should that be developing your career or the success of your team.
- A good standard of Maths and English.
Our offices are currently closed so this position will start as a fully remote role but we do hope to move back into the office in the coming months at which point this position will be based from our Telford office.Our offices are currently closed so this position will start as a fully remote role but we do hope to move back into the office in the coming months at which point this position will be based from our Telford office.
How to apply
To discuss further or to apply please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org