On site segregation drives down the cost of waste
Segregating your waste will bring huge benefits to your business. At Reconomy, our aim is to help your business recycle its waste quickly and efficiently through effective waste segregation.
We have a nationwide network of recycling centres and transfer stations giving us the choice and flexibility to source the ideal solution for you. At Reconomy, we work with you to keep the costs down.
- As landfill taxes increases, any waste that avoids landfill sites will cut down on your direct costs
- Proper segregation and flat packaging will maximise space, saving on the collection costs
- Construction waste that is segregated on-site will minimise the cross-contamination of waste in a mixed skip.
- Packaging waste such as paper and wood rots in landfill sites, producing harmful greenhouse waste.
- Energy that is used in creating the various packaging materials is partially saved by recycling it into new products, rather than it going to landfill
- Re-use of wood and wood-based items prevents important material being sent to landfill this can include wooden flooring, beams, doors and skirting, fire surrounds and panelling
We can provide on site segregation for:
- Card and paper recycling
- Plasterboard recycling
- Metal recycling
- Wood, MDF and chipboard recycling
- Plastic recycling
- Office waste recycling
Contact us for more information